Well after putting on a lb last week I am pleased to report a 3lb weight loss this week, which means I have lost 5% and hit my first goal. I had been pretty good and have started drinking extra water in the form squash which I have felt better for.
I have been looking at treadmills that we can both use. David wants to start running and I would like to start walking more. I still feel self conscious when we go out for walks, so any help to lose more would be great. Exercising is so hard when you’re the size I am though and D doesn’t seem to understand that. It’s not like he is carrying another person when he is trying to exercise like me!
Nothing much going on at work right now, I am kinda stuck where I am till we win the lottery. I have nearly paid off the extra we spent on holiday and in the next few weeks; Miranda and I will be going to Virgin to get some pricing on the Wedding in Canada and the honeymoon. M & Eddie will be coming with us but want to go on to Hawaii once we head of on our honeymoon. I am thinking road trip right now and D seems to agree, he just won’t decide on the 3 options I had given him. I really want it to be something that we remember. I suppose I need to start thinking about my dress and the type of thing I want. I am sure it will all come together fine.
Sunday, 26 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment