Start Weight: 27st 5lbs - 383lbs (BMI: 57.38) - Goal Weight: 13st 7lbs - 189lbs

Current Weight: 25st 01lbs - 351lbs (BMI: 52.59)

Monday, 13 April 2009

13/04 - Weigh In

Well I am very pleased to report a 5lb loss. I think it was to do with all the walking we done in NYC but it does me I have lost 1st and 3lbs in total. I just feel like its one stone down and onto the next one now.

I am now looking forward to hitting my 1st Goal and also going below 25st. It might look crazy to some people wanting to be that weight in the first place, but it's going in the right direction and that’s the main thing.

Well it’s back to work tomorrow after having nearly 2 weeks off but it’s also back onto the WW plan and pointing everything. I don’t feel prepared but I am sure it will work out right. We are also planning on keeping up with some walking, so I will plan a slow cook dinner on Saturday so that we can walk our socks off somewhere nice and I won’t have to worry about dinner when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment