Start Weight: 27st 5lbs - 383lbs (BMI: 57.38) - Goal Weight: 13st 7lbs - 189lbs

Current Weight: 25st 01lbs - 351lbs (BMI: 52.59)

Sunday, 17 May 2009

17/05 - Weigh In: 2st here I come.

I have been norty and not updated for a while. Things have been a little busy but the weight loss is going okay. I only lost a pound last week. I was sure I would have put on as I was very bad and didn’t point, so I am very pleased with that. I need to step it up but I only have 5lbs to go till I hit 2st, which is excellent. I would love to get below 20st by the end of the year, but it would mean losing between 11 and 12lbs a month, so I am not too sure if it is realistic but I will give it a good go. Hopefully it won’t be too long till I can get the running machine so that I can start walking at home. I really can’t face walking outside with people staring right now.

Anyway the reason I have been busy is due to all the research I have been doing. We have been planning the wedding and honeymoon and everything is coming together really well. We will be flying out with our friends to Toronto and staying there for 2 or 3 nights and then travelling to Niagara Falls for another 3 or 4 nights so that we can get married. It will be in the Oakes Garden Theatre, the only place we can do it with the falls in the background. I am super excited already.

While our friends have decided to go to Hawaii for a week once we have gotten hitched, we will be off on a road trip in Northern California for our honeymoon. I am going to be booking it all through Virgin in mid Aug using out clubcard vouchers.

I have even found a wedding planner in Niagara who will take care of everything for me out there. All I have to do is get us there and sort out the outfits. God knows what I will go for. There is no point in ordering anything until the last minute so that I know what my measurements will be.

Anyway... that’s all for today :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment