My name is Amanda and I currently weight 26st 7lbs. I started my weight loss 18/01/09 at my heighest weight 27st 5lbs and have just been trying to be good by cutting out snacking and bad foods and trying to just eat healthier. It wasn't working too well so I have turned to Weight Watchers.
I done a trial run before heading off to New York last week and lost 4lbs, so it's got to be worth persisting. I won't be going to meetings as we are trying to save money and I have all the tools I need at home. I always get weighed at the same Boots scales and normally on a Sunday.
I want to do this for me. I want to be able to go on a rollercoaster, fit into a seat on an airplane without asking for a seat belt extender, buy clothes from any shop I fancy, walk down the road without knowing people are staring and be able to ultimately look amazing in my wedding dress, which gives me a deadline of 10/10/2010.
I don't know if blogging will help, but I am willing to give it a go!
Friday, 10 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment